We accept new patients who live in Enfield, Barnet, Winchmore Hill, Southgate and Oakwood. To register please bring your medical card or NHS number, proof of address and details of your previous GP. You have the choice to see any of the GPs at the practice.
All newly registered patients will be asked to complete a lifestyle questionnaire and book an appointment with the nurse for a health assessment within one month of registering. The health assessment also gives us the opportunity to meet you and your family and for us to tell you about the practice.
Click here to download the new patient registration form (GMS1) (PDF, KB)
When completing the registraton form please complete fully.
- Full name (include maiden name if applicable)
- Place of birth - area - not just London
- NHS Number
- Previous address
- Previous GP name and address
- Passport or driving licence
- Proof of address i.e. utility bill / bank statement
- Please include home and mobile number
- Email address if applicable
Without this information we are unable to register you.